Async and wait methods not working in Pega 1080 version
I have a requirement where I should wait for the time till an email is being sent by exchange server and wait till it gets delivered. I implemented it using the Async and Wait method in c#. When I added the code in my c# script and made it to run, it doesn't work. Is that 1080 does not support async and wait method of c#?
Or can anyone tell me an approach to implement the above requirement?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email sending using async and wait not working in Pega Runtime
- Usage of xpath to identify the objects in Pega robotics studios 10.80 version
- how to add xpath to identify the objects in Pega robotics studios 10.80 version
- Connect wait method not working with queueBatchActivity and queue method
- Unable to see methods in script component (8.0.1080)