Associating work queue with access role
I would like to associate an access role with a work queue
so that work queues associated with a user's access role are displayed on "Work queues" on the case manager's portal.
I read help topics about work queue and thought I could realize that by identifying roles at "Roles" field in the work queue record,
but somehow it does not work.
(Work queues associated with the work group show up on the portal.
It seems that the settings at "Roles" does not affect the display of "Work queues" on the portal)
On the portal, is it possible to display work queues associated with the user's access role?
If it's not, how does "Roles" field in the work queue record work?
Thank you in advance.
Access roles on the workbaskets do not control the listing of workbaskets in case manager portal. Role only controls the access to assignment within those work baskets.
Let's say there is an assignment routed to work basket WB1 and WB1 is controlled by Role1. If you do not have Role1 assigned to you then you will not be able to open this assignment from anywhere (case contents, my worklist, GNW ...)
List of workbaskets are controlled solely by the work group you have.
Let us know if you need more information.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Work Groups, Access Groups, Roles?
- What Should be added at the Role Access For make the Work Basket?
- Working of "Inherit privileges within class hierarchy" in an access role
- ARO is empty for Access Role but it is working. Why?
- Resume flow in Queue For Agent-You lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY WORK- PZONPROCESSEND