Assign value to one of the Report Definition filter criteria at run time is not working.
I am using OOTB filters for Report Definition. I have Filters F1 and F2, F2 filter will not be displayed to user but will be included in filter condition. When a value is selected/entered for filter F1 then the same value need to be assigned to F2 as well. I tried setting the property of F1 to F2 but it did not work.
Please advice if you have any solution for this other than using custom section.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to add a Back Button in Report Definition and how to add a filter criteria (Edit filter) run time?
- Issue with Report Definition Filter Criteria of Prompt Mode-Hide
- How to add validation at filter criteria in Report Definition?
- BIX extract not working with "Last Extraction Time" filter Criteria
- "Clear Filters" in report definition is not fetching data in drill down report when a default date time is used in Custom Filter section.