Ask the Expert - Using Pega REST APIs with Ken Marin
Join Ken Marin in this edition of Ask the Expert - Using Pega REST APIs, featuring the DX APIs! Ask your questions April 15th - April 26th!
Meet Ken: Ken joined Pega way back in 1997 and has worked all over the product, though mostly in the areas of Case Management and Process Engine. Today he’s working on the next generation of product APIs which will facilitate componentization of the rules space, as well as building up our suite of application REST APIs to allow our customers to create their own screens and call Pega as a service.
Message from Ken: Bring your questions about the new DX APIs and running your applications through stateless service calls into Pega.
Ask the Expert Rules:
- Follow the Product Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Our SMEs will reply to your questions over the course of this two-week event
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Rules Best Practices with Ken Marin
- Ask the Expert- Implementing Applications on Pega Insurance Industry Foundation and Pega Underwriting for Insurance
- Ask the Expert- Information Experience- Pega 7 Integration
- Ask the Expert- Database Experience- Exploit Pega 7 Database
- RSVP for Ask the Expert- Pega Customer Service