Ask the Expert - UI Controls, Events & WebSocket with Ashirwad Gupta
Join Ashirwad Gupta (@gupta4) in this Ask the Expert session (4th - 8th Nov) on UI Controls, Events & WebSocket.
Meet Ashirwad: Ashirwad is a Principal Software Engineer at Pegasystems and responsible for UI capabilities in the platform. Ashirwad has close to 8 years of experience, out of which 6 years are as a Front end developer. It is his passion and love to build great products.
Message from Ashirwad: Hi everyone! I'm glad and excited to share my learnings and knowledge on Pega Autogenerated controls, Pega events infrastructure and WebSocket that helps in building the modern applications front end and can transform business operations in a limited timeframe by providing numerous OOTB customizations in a low-code way. I’m looking forward to provide answers to all your queries around Controls, Events and WebSocket and its related functionality.
Ask the Expert Rules
- Follow the Pega Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Ashirwad will reply to your questions over the course of the week (4th - 8th Nov)
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Localization & Accessibility with Shahi Naquash & Srinivas Kakani
- Ask the Expert- Case Management with Vijay Vaddem & Drew Piekarski
- Ask the Expert- Case Management & Pega Social for collaboration with Arun Sarada
- Ask the Expert- Localization, RTE & Scenario Testing with Shahi Naquash
- Ask the Expert- Accessibility with Meghan Atkins & Chris LaChance