Ask the Expert - Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud with Andy Werden [2019 Edition]
Join Andy Werden (@WERDA) in this Ask the Expert session (23rd-27th September) on Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.
Meet Andy Werden: Andy is a seasoned subject matter expert on PRPC performance, operations and scalability. Prior to joining the product management team in 2017, he managed and lead the technical consulting practice for the Americas. In his spare time he is a really slow runner, a bad biker, a seriously sad swimmer and a terrible triathlete. Andy is an exiled New Yorker who lives as a pseudo-southerner in Chapel Hill NC, where he pretends to passionately follow college basketball (Go Tarheels!).
Message from Andy Werden: Happy to have the opportunity to help you use PDC to keep tabs on system performance and quality and drive you continuous improvement governance process. I look forward to getting feedback on how PDC is working for you and how we can continue to make the PDC service better.
Ask the Expert Rules
- Follow the Pega Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Andy will reply to your questions over the course of the week (23-27 September)
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud with Andy Werden
- Bulletin 2019-JUL-09 Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) "remote" rules
- Predictive diagnostic cloud for pega application migrated to aws cloud
- Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud
- Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud- configuration from the application