Ask the Expert - Pega Deployment Manager with Linoy Alexander
Join Linoy (@Linoy_Alexander) in this Ask the Expert (August 12th - 16th) session on Pega Deployment Manager.
About Linoy Alexander: Linoy is the Director of Developer Productivity with focus on DevOps and Testing solutions for Pega applications such as PegaUnit and Deployment Manager. Linoy has over 15 years of experience driving effective and intuitive tooling for developers with the last few years focused on the Pega platform. His work drives towards ensuring that industry standard practices can be easily achieved for anyone working with the Pega platform.
Message from Linoy Alexander: Hello all, I am passionate about enabling customers of the Pega platform, developing to adopt DevOps practices of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Testing. I can answer questions about Deployment Manager but also more broadly about DevOps practices as well. I look forward to all your questions and enabling you on your DevOps journey.
Ask the Expert Rules
- Follow the Product Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Linoy will reply to your questions over the course of this week
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Case Management & Pega Social for collaboration with Arun Sarada
- Ask the Expert- Case Management with Vijay Vaddem & Drew Piekarski
- Ask the Expert- Implementing Applications on Pega Insurance Industry Foundation and Pega Underwriting for Insurance
- Ask the Expert- Information Experience- Pega 7 Integration
- Ask the Expert- Database Experience- Exploit Pega 7 Database