Ask the Expert - Pega Customer Service Chat and Messaging with Avishek Banerjee
Join Avishek Banerjee for this exciting session from February 11 - February 22 to learn more on how to provide Customer Service via Conversational Channels: Chat, Facebook Messenger and beyond!
Meet Avishek Banerjee: Avishek joined Pega in 2009 and after working on several Pega Platform UI teams, moved to Pega Customer Service group leading the development of Pega Chat and Pega Co-browse as Development Manager. In August 2018, he took on the role of a Product Manager for Pega Customer Service focusing on the Chat and Messaging capabilities. He is also the Product Manager for Pega Co-browse. Avishek works out of Pega’s office in Hyderabad, India. And when he’s not working, his dogs keep him very very busy (and healthy)!
Message from Avishek: Chat and Messaging are fast becoming the preferred channel for customers to engage with their service providers. Pega Customer Service is putting these channels at the front and center of the New Age Digital Contact Centers. Let’s talk about how you can make your customers successful with our out-in-the-open channels and the exciting new channels about to join the band!
Avishek Banerjee (@BANEA1 )
Ask the Expert Rules:
- Follow the Product Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Our SMEs will reply to your questions over the course of this two-week event
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Pega Co-Browse with Avishek Banerjee
- RSVP for Ask the Expert- Pega Customer Service
- Ask the Expert- Pega Customer Service with Goutham Parcha
- Ask the Expert- Implementing Applications on Pega Insurance Industry Foundation and Pega Underwriting for Insurance
- Ask the Expert- Information Experience- Pega 7 Integration