Ask the Expert - Front-end User Interface with Richard Marsot
Join Richard Marsot for this exciting session November 5 - November 16 to learn how to build components and interactions to match the UX design.
Meet Richard: Richard joined Pegasystems in 2010 and is leading several front end development teams working on the Pega Platform. He’s worked on different part of the core UI platform as well as on the mobile and reporting capabilities. He provides regular training sessions to the Pega development teams on UI Best practices including accessibility and localization.
Message from Richard: Hello! I am looking forward to answering all your questions on how you can leverage the capabilities of the Pega Platform to build some very advanced user interactions and components. The flex-based layouts and the 100+ helper classes are the foundation layer for wiring all your components on your page. I’d love to hear your questions/feedback around the challenges and difficulties that you have when building UI screens!
Ask the Expert Rules:
- Follow the Product Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Our SMEs will reply to your questions over the course of this two-week event
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Using Skin Rules with Richard Marsot
- How to build flexible and time-feasible Pega UI/UX for engaging digital front-end web application?
- Can we build Pega UI on top of Bootstrap Framework (front-end framework)
- Ask the Expert- User Experience with Sreedhar Ganduri
- Ask the Expert- Information Experience- Pega 7 Integration