Ask the Expert - DevOps & Pega Deployment Manager with Ryan Feeney
Join Ryan Feeney (@RyanFeeney) in this Ask the Expert session (2nd - 6th Dec) on DevOps and Pega Deployment Manager!
Meet Ryan: Ryan is a Principal Software Engineer in the Developer Productivity backlog and has over 10 years of experience with the Pega Platform. Ryan brings to the engineering department several years of hands on experience building Pega Applications for their internal applications department which makes him a strong advocate for customer experience. His development contributions have spanned the suite of developer tools, and most recently include guiding Pega's Deployment Manager product.
Message from Ryan: Hello Everyone, my career interests include keeping a pulse on the software industry outside of the Pega ecosystem to incorporate successful trends and best practices into the experience of developing Pega Applications. I've enjoyed my time working on Deployment Manager largely because it is a tool I would have really appreciated in past roles. I'm hoping to use my experience to answer DevOps and Deployment Manager questions to ultimately make your development and deployment practices faster and more frictionless.
Ask the Expert Rules
- Follow the Pega Support Community's Community Rules of Engagement
- This is not a Live Chat - Ryan will reply to your questions over the course of the week (2nd – 6th Dec)
- Questions should be clearly and succinctly expressed
- Questions should be of interest to many others in the audience
- Have fun!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ask the Expert- Case Management & Pega Social for collaboration with Arun Sarada
- Ask the Expert- Case Management with Vijay Vaddem & Drew Piekarski
- Ask the Expert- Pega Deployment Manager with Linoy Alexander
- Ask the Expert- Localization & Accessibility with Shahi Naquash & Srinivas Kakani
- Ask the Expert- Localization, RTE & Scenario Testing with Shahi Naquash