ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException happens in Deployment Manager
After I login to Deployment Manager with super admin role, and then click UsersàPeople, an error page shows up.
Here I attach the log file so that you can investigate.
But if I first open a pipeline and then click UsersàPeople, the page can show successfully.
This issue not only happens when I click Users->People, but also happens when I go back from a specific pipeline page to the Pipelines home page. It affects the deployment process.
I have restarted the server, re-imported the deployment manager zip files, cleared cookies for the browser, but the problem is still there.
Could you please help me to solve this error?
Thanks a lot!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
- Getting CICDLogHelper error when using deployment manager to deploy application
- Patch Deployment in Deployment Manager
- Why does Deployment Manager require the use of a repository manager?
- Can I use Deployment Manager to manage application pipelines on earlier versions of the Pega Platform?