Archived Case Search in 8.3 Cloud
We are running Pega 8.3.0 version in Pega cloud and trying to utilize the Archival settings in the case type settings tab. We have setup the Job Schedulers - pyPegaArchiver, pyArchival_Reindexer and pyPegaPurger and they are running as expected. The archived cases are getting stored in Amazon S3 folder configured as a part of the Cloud setup (we can see the case details - in BLOB format - stored in csv files in the Amazon S3 location). Post running the pyPegaPurger job scheduler, the archived cases are also getting deleted from the work table and other associated tables (attachments, history etc).
However, the OOTB case search option is not returning results for the archived cases when we choose the filter option as "Archived work items only". Is there any separate configuration needed for returning the archived cases in search results (Note - we have already run the pyArchival_Reindexer job scheduler, however, not sure if there is anything else that needs to be done).
Any thoughts or suggestions on what could be missing here?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to meet application specific ABS (Security) during Search on Archived cases?
- Need to retrieve the archived cases from the DB using Search functionality
- Data-Admin-Kafka Configuration with Pega 8.3 Cloud
- Pega 8.3 and Google Cloud Platform Compute Engine
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?