Approve/Reject through Email (DWA)
We are using DWA functionality where the approver of a particular action will get the email containing 'Approve' and 'Reject' buttons. On clicking 'Approve' button the case should get approved and on clicking 'Reject' button the case should get rejected.
Any suggestion on how to make the system understand whether 'Approve' button is pressed or 'Reject' button is pressed in the external assignment (in email) as based on that information relevant action (approval or rejection) needs to be carried out in the case.
Do we need to implement the inbound email listener functionality to take the action from email? If yes, please help us by sharing the steps.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to assign a case for approval to a work basket,where user can pick any case and approve/reject it.
- How to assign a case for approval to a work basket,where user can pick any case and approve/reject it
- Controlling stage transitions using the Approve/Reject step
- MANAGING CASE LIFE CYCLE EXCEPTIONS- Exercise: Controlling stage transitions using the Approve/Reject step
- Is it possible to approve/Reject all the work objects at a time?