Application skin rule not accepting the decimal values for item spacing in grid layouts
Facing a issue to save the skin rule inline grid double with a decimal values.
When entering a value for item spacing as 0.5, it get converted to 5. This happens for both "px" and "em". We are using our own application skin.
We are facing a problem to save the skin rule to higher version as all defaults get the decimals converted to integer values.
Please help here, have attached a screen shot in attachments.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to increase space between UI without modifying skin rule
- Removing bottom spacing from dynamic layout- not working correctly when last item is a hidden component
- How to Create Custom Function Rule with Parameter values accepting at Runtime
- Showing decimal values in paragraph rule
- Skin rule doesn't apply to work item opened from work id link in notification email (7.1.9)