Application bar's display style is changing when we undock the laptop
Application Bar we are using in automation, there we are using the display style as "Overlay" in the properties. It is working fine when we use in the system which is docked, when we remove the laptop from the docking station, we think the display style is moving back to "Normal" because it is making the other application to go on top of the application bar.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Run the package when the laptop is docked in the system
2. Undock the system, will make the APP BAR took the entire screen.
we have changed all the controls used inside the APP BAR to settings Overlay still its not working.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Update from SR-
Step to resolve the issue-
"Go into the OpenSpan.Runtime.exe properties and modify the high DPI settings "
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Application Bar Changing Background Color When Machine Unlocked
- Changing the close 'X' icon on the work object tab, when using tab-close_on.png in the UserWorkForm Html fragment, the X mark on the work objects is displaying cross correctly (Visible), but in the designer studio, each rule is showing 2 cross marks. Is
- Can't find where to change display to Windows Classic in Exercise: Interrogating a windows application
- Change Inline style of a row on a when condition
- How to change color of cell when clicked on it not using inline style