Application Bar Changing Background Color When Machine Unlocked
We have a Robotics solution that utilizes an Application Bar. Recently, we have a reported instance of the background color (of the Appbar) changing when the user locks/unlocks their machine. Investigating has revealed the User has the Background color of the machine set to black, but the appbar issue is a recent issue. The Appbar is set to the color: "Control", but when the machine is locked/unlocked it will change to black.
Runtime log has not produced anything out of the ordinary
We noticed changing the background color of the machine to a different color and then switch it back to black will change the Appbar back to "Control" color. I'm thinking it might be a machine specific setting but unsure on the actual root cause.
Anyone have any insight?
Thanks in advance.
The Control color is based on the theme of the user has set for Windows. If you want the background always to be the same color, set it to an actual color such as White.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Change the color (background) color of a section when it is read only
- Map Fusion Charts- Changing the background Color when mouse is hover on it
- How to change the background color of colllapsible Repeat grid layout while we hover on it and when we expand the grid.
- Can we change the background colors of the screens based on condition? Please let me know can we change background colors dynamically in CSS?? please share the posibility ways..
- Application bar's display style is changing when we undock the laptop