Application and class name starting with lowercase letter
We have created a Application and the associated classes like this xYz (Application Name) and ABC-UK-xYz-WORK-xYz class name.
I would like to change ABC-UK-xYz-WORK-xYz to ABC-UK-Xyz-WORK-Xyz...change lower "x" to Upper case "X" in Pega 7.4 Version.
What is the best way to achive this?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- History Class not Found When Starting New Case from Another Application
- Rename Class Name to Same Name to Upper Case Letters
- Error message in Tomcat while starting the prweb: FAIL- Application at context path /prweb could not be started
- Fail to start the pega application post Deployment of the application Migration from 6.1 sp1 to 7.1.6
- Class missing during the start of prweb.war