Anyone managed to successfully install 8.2?
Did anyone managed to install pega platform 8.2?
We tried both fresh installation and an upgrade. Both are failing....
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Here's what solved it for US:
Based on the Thread Dump stack, the system is locked / blocked on Tomcat connection pool implementation.
In Tomcat, there are 2 connection pool types JDBC Connection Pool org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool and Apache Commons DBCP connection pool. The default Apache Commons DBCP connection pool can occationally cause Thread blocks.
Use the JDBC Connection Pool org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool by including factory="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory" setting in Tomcat's context.xml and restart the server.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega PE 7.1.2 terminates abruptly even after successful install
- successfully installed PVS, but while lanuching in internet explorer with the address given http://prpc:8080/prweb/PR, it is say
- BEA-199191 < Warning Message in the Logs > After the successful PEGA 7.1.5 installation
- PRPC 6.2 SP2 installed successfully on Windows 8. But not able to get login screen
- We upgraded from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.2 andwe see that build is success. As part of the Post-Upgrade activity, i have checked PRPC Schema Report wizard and I see there are some missing DB entity type of Index under both the schemas. How I can install thes