Any known issues/lessons learned from the recent upgrade of the Pega platform from version 8.1 to 8.3?
For an existing NZ based customer, we are about to kickstart upgrade of the current Pega platform from version 8.1 to 8.3.
Has anyone gone through a similar kind of exercise recently? I am keen to know about any known issues/ lessons learned encountered during or after the Platform upgrade.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need clarification if Pega SI and E&I Rulebook Framework for 8.1 is compatible with Pega Platform 8.2.1 Version
- Pega Platform 8.1 Virtual Machine version
- Features from Pega Platform 8.1 and Robot Manager 6 with oldest version of Robotics Studio/Runtime 8.0.1094
- Upgrade PEGA from 7.2.1 Version Into 8.1 Version.
- Issue while upgrade Pega Government Platform 7.16 to 7.21