Announcing the general availability of Deployment Manager 4.5
Deployment Manager 4.5 GA
A new version of Deployment Manager, version 4.5 with many highly requested features from our customers including change tracking, APIs to integrate with enterprise pipelines and increased flexibility in deploying application to higher environments.
This release is compatible with 8.3 while being backward compatible with 8.1 and 8.2 versions of the platform benefitting all customers on the Pega Infinity platform, both on Pega cloud and on-premises
Track changes with branch merges
Help yourself with richer and more detailed diagnostics
Deployment Manager APIs
Additional flexibility in pipeline modeling
Nexus 2 repository support
And much more…
If you are new to Deployment Manager and want to get an overview of its features, please visit the Pega community videos.
For comments and questions, please reach out to DeploymentManagerSupport@pega.com
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can the orchestration and the candidate be on the same server? Deployment Manager 4.5
- Deployment Manager FAQ- General questions
- general deployment of PEGA WM
- Error loading adaptive decision management server data. Ensure an adaptive decision manager service node is available.
- System Management Application (SMA) does not load High Availability Managment page under Administration menu.