"ANALYZE ANY DICTIONARY" grants to deployment and admin users
I am trying to install Pega 8.1 in Oracle 11g DB and using tomcat as my application server.I have a query regarding the grants of deployment user and admin user (in dual-user configuration).
Is it mandatory to give the grant "ANALYZE ANY DICTIONARY"?
I understand (from previous posts in the community) that a deployment user should have DBA privileges for a successful installation. But with out giving the above said grants, my installation was successful.
Could anyone please let me know if anything is going to fail during development in future if the above said grants are not given to a deployment user or an admin user.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Oracle "ANY" privileges for Deployment and Admin user
- Unable to login by using User Name: "Admin@MainCo" and Password: "rules"
- Trigger on "Data-Admin-Operator-ID" doesnt trigger on login of the user.
- Need query to grant privileges to 'Base User' per object_type in a Dual User setup
- Need to implement Rest connectors in PEGA 6.3 using grant_type as "client_cert"