Amazon Connect - Pega Call Version 8.3 (Embedded Call Control Panel)
We are trying to integrate our application built on CSFS Version 8.3 with Amazon Connect.
When i am configuring a new CTI Link - I don't see the option of "Amazon Connect" any more.
When i read through the latest implementation guide for 8.3, i found that i need to use - "Adding a new Amazon Native UI OpenCTI link.". I was able to do the integration and connectivity is working. But the problem is that CCP is not embedded in the browser, it comes as separate pop up window.
Is there anyway to implement the embedded CCP in version 8.3?
I got a response through other channels, its not a popup , but more like a floating Div.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Call- Amazon Connect- Unable to make outbound calls
- Unable to display SmartInfo hover (Embedded List)
- SMS channel- Which SMPP protocol version is supported by Pega Marketing 8.3
- I have downloaded pega 7.2 version i installed loacal host is not responding login panel is not coming
- Amazon S3 Connectivity through PEGA