Allow Filters in Report Widget
Report Widget is so simple but powerful that we will be using it to allow the user and/or a non Pega Developer to configure it.
There is however a big missing feature : it should be possible to change report filter values directly from the widget itself. It's already possible to apply column filter, which is a nice thing, but report filters are really missing.
Moreover, if those report filter values could be saved in user preferences, it would be amazing.
Any plans to include such features in a next release?
Thanks in advance.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dashboard | Widgets | Filter by Privileges
- Adding Summary report in Report widget in 7.3.1 or 7.4
- In all the reports we have "Clear Filter" button. Can we change its function to--"When we click on Clear Filter button all filters should be removed and no data should be displayed in the reports". This is our requirement. Can we do this?
- How to pass parameters to Dash Board Report Widget
- Refreshing Section/widget that has report definition