Alert logs and all app-logs are writing in SystemOut.log instead applogs path. Pega 8.2
Pega 8.2 after up-gradation from 7.1 to 8.2. Alert logs and all app-logs are writing in SystemOut.log instead app logs path.
I have made chages accordingly i can see the pega.logdir path is correct in websphere varibale and java aruguments. Also i tried to hardcode the applogs path in prlog4j2.xml. Still the applogs are writing in SystemOut.log.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Security errors (SECJ0369E/SECJ0371W) in SystemOut.log file
- Pega is trying to use Control-M agent listener port 7006(BIX), huge thread dump is happening in System.Out.log file
- Can anyone brief me about System.out logs, their usage and configurations in Pega?
- Pega Platform Upgrade Paths From 7.1.7 to 8.2
- I would like to take up Certified customer service Architect exam but i could not able to find the exam path.