Agent/service's access groups pointing to multiple applications
We have application in 7.1.9 and facing issue in supporting testing of multiple releases where each release will have different application version and for testing of both apps parallel we need to point the agent and services access group to the required application. Now we toggle as and when needed.
Ex- Application has 2 version 04.22 and 04.23 where 04.22 is for release date 1 and 04.23 is for relsase date 2
How can we handle to point the Access group of agent/services to support testing of multiple releases at a time.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ruleset doesn't show up at the Application's Access Group option
- Don't Specify Access Group in Advanced agent activity will it run or not?
- Operator ID belong to Multiple work groups and wanted to access cases from all different Pega Applications
- Service Package Access group issue for Listener in 6.3 SP1 is taking default access group instead of Custom access group
- One accessgroup pointing to multiple applications