Agents and Rule Resolution
How does the Rule resolution work for Agent rule? Can someone justify below example?
I have an agent rule present in 2 different versions.
1) XYZ:01-01-07(Availability : yes)
2) XYZ:04-01-01(Availability : Not Available)
Application stack has XYZ:01-01.
At runtime, Master agent is picking up the agent rule from 04-01-01 even though availability of agent rule is set to NO and creating agent schedules.
Is this the expected behaviour. I saw that rule resolution works differently for Agent rule in one of the article but will it not consider the availability?
This is one of the article i have found above.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rule Set Security SLA UI Validation and its rules Rule Resolution
- Rule Resolution should have returned a single rule, but 2 rules were returned
- Rule Resolution is not taking the Latest rule.. Some times takes the deleted rule
- "Resolution Stage" ignored by an Agent when using Flow-New, case still open after flow was processed
- Rule-Connect-SQL and rule-resolution