Agents and agents schedule
I have few queries on agents , looking for someone to provide response for the same
1. I have a standard agents which runs on 4 nodes and agents has pick records in database table like out of 2000 records agent in node1 has to pick first 500 records and work , agent in node2 next 500 records, node 3 next 500 records node 4 last 500 records . How can we do this ?is there any way possible where agent can acquire lock on first 500 records?
2. I have an agent which should run daily from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 18:00 to 22 :00 . how to do using using single agent ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BUG-5589: Agent Scheduled Activity To Run Before Scheduled Time
- Agent Schedules are still showing as scheduled
- Recommended BIX Extract schedule- Agent or scheduling jobs (Crontab or Control-M).
- Agents throwing IndexOutOfBoundsException exception while ran but while manually running the activity- it works fine. Have a question for below, 1) Need to run an agent to be run 3 times on particular time schedule- same activity?? How??
- How to Delete Old Agent Schedule for a particular agent?