Agent running on holidays
I have one agent in my application. It follows recurring pattern and it will run daily(only weekdays). Now the business requirement is , if any holidays comes on weekdays then that agent should not run. Is there any way to skip the agent on that day.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agents throwing IndexOutOfBoundsException exception while ran but while manually running the activity- it works fine. Have a question for below, 1) Need to run an agent to be run 3 times on particular time schedule- same activity?? How??
- Agents don't run on their scheduled times, until or unless we do manual restart of the agents. After the restart also, they won't run automatically.
- Agent is not running but the agent activity is running perfectly fine standalone
- How is Agent information is getting pulled up in SMA on click of Agents in Agent Management. I really want to know the last run and exception info if possible all the details. Is there any specific query that is getting called from sysmgmt.war to
- Agent is running but agent activity is not execute