The Agent Manager
What is Agent Manager? Is it out of the box agent rule?
I know it helps in creating the agent schedule instances and in a multinode system, for each agents rule, the Agent Manager generates one agent schedule instance for each node. By default, the Agent Manager checks for new or updated agents rule once every ten minutes to create the agent schedules data instances.
But when I delete the agent schedule instances manually, it does not get recreated within ten minutes unless I restart my PRPC engine and all the nodes.
So not getting here who is The Agent Manager in PRPC system? Is it OOTB agent rule or some other process?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
The Manager-for-Agent (also known as the Agent Master) master agent starts and monitors agents defined through agents rules and agent schedule data instances.
By default, this operation occurs every 10 minutes. This value can be updated in the prconfig.xml file setting:
<env name="agents/newqueuewakeup" value="NNN" />
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Node Information, Agent Management, Cluster management and Requester management grayed out in Designer Studio
- How is Agent information is getting pulled up in SMA on click of Agents in Agent Management. I really want to know the last run and exception info if possible all the details. Is there any specific query that is getting called from sysmgmt.war to
- Cannot see Agent in System- > Operations- > Agent Management screen
- Unable to Trace Custom Rules while tracing agent through Agent Management Landing Page
- 'Auto queue management' for advanced agent