After upgrading to Pega 7.3.1 Content is not loading in tabbed layouts, showing Loading. in Work Area portal
- Customer upgraded from pega 6.2 to pega 7.3.2, and facing below issue.
- Customer using Work Area portal to display their portal content, it will display 4 tabs like My Worklist, Dashboard, My Reports, Lookup, which is same as Case manager and worker portals.
- In first tab My Work List, Customer created a section and configured 4 different tabs to display information and referred the same section in pyAssessorWorkList harness in Data-Portal class.
- In run time when the user launches the portal, they are able to see the content which is in first tab of My Work list, but when they shifted to other tabs which are in My Work List, content is not displaying rather its showing in loading.
Note: No tracer,Logs,Console errors.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add SR details***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
After reviewing the associated SR, this was resolved by Using Layout group instead of Tab group.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Case id is being displayed as 'work item' in the work item tab after upgrade from pega 7.1.8 to 7.3.1
- Conditionally display an Image in Tab header of a Group Layout of type Tab | Pega 7.3.1
- How to know the Pega rules/components such as Dynamic Layouts, Tab groups / Layout groups etc
- after upgrading from pega 6.2 Sp2 to pega 7.3.1 in reports pzdisplayshortcutsLV is Not working.
- Show SmartInfo and Show SmartTip actions not working properly for Action Set Hover and Focus in 7.3.1