After export to excel, file is always opened in compatibility mode. Is it problem of Pega or Excel ?
We have export to excel button in reports. Once we click on it, the report is saved in excel format.
Now when excel file is opened it is opened in compatability mode, so we have to 'save as' it again to see that.
(Pega Version 7.1.7 // Excel version - Excel 2016 )
Is this problem from Pega or Excel ??
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Export to excel functionality supported by Pega 7.1.9?? I have a requirement where i have to upload data through excel, in excel i can have property level validations, so it does not allow user to upload the file if the wrong data is entered. If in cas
- Pega Openspan issue while opening IE Popup in background mode.
- Is there a way to perform column filtering in Report Definitions and Export the filtered data into Excel? I came to know that Export To Excel doesn't retain Temporary filters. But our end users use this very often
- Traditional portal- Back button was used for opening case in review mode from perform mode.
- Export to Excel, Export to PDF for report header