AES version support
We are currently running AES on prpc 7.3 and are monitoring our applications running on prpc 7.2
We have now created a separate application on prpc 8.3 and won't be uplifting our 7.2 applications until late next year.
1. can 7.3 AES be used to monitor the 8.3 based application?
2. If not, can 8.x AES be used to monitor the 7.2 based applications?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Version of Jsoup Jar version supported in Pega 7.1.7 and higher version
- Does IBM WAS version support status affect Pega support?
- Which version of iText and pd4ml supports PDF/A version 3?
- Will PRPC 7.1.8 support WebSphere v9, and if not what version(s) of PRPC will?
- REST: Which protocol of HTTP version and JSON version (RFC) are supported