AES > Enterprise Health > Node - Server Name iso NodeID
After migration to PEGA 7.3.1 for our applications, AES shows nodeID instead Server Name.
from Ask the expert Article, I understand the reason, yet, for us it's more problematic/annoying than useful.
Is there an easy way to move back to previous display, ie, showing server name instead of nodeID.
Something which would not change again or require manual intervention if there are new nodes or new nodeID.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- AES Node Description in Enterprise Health
- Live AES Enterprise health check is displaying development environment nodes
- Enterprise health is not displayed for all the monitoring nodes
- Will <-Dindex.directory="server/searchindexdir/somedexdir > bypass default search node?
- Search index node- Add node button disabled