AES: Alert: Pega004: The Service Activity Max KPI value expecting is 1 sec to execute.
Hi Team, we are often getting poor performance alert for the Email Listen service activity. Even though we have declared the maximum processing time in service rule is 500 sec. How can we avoid these kind of alerts? Because the listener activity obliviously takes more than one minute to execute.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to refer REST service hosted in Pega (Expecting a request from an external system) from an activity (connect activity that is specified from an Assignment Service shape)? What is the method used and what are the inputs required?
- Hi, We have set the connection pool settings as per the set up guide (initial connection 0, max connection 25 and min connection 0). We have faced lots of Pega 0026 alert and connection time out problem for this. I have checked few articles in PDN but did
- Max file limit alert message in Drag and Drop feature is not displaying with IE 11 in Pega 7.1.6
- Will Poperty Optimization Cause Declare Expression to execute.
- AES: ParseAlertLine Failed to process alert. Node check failed: Node ID: Status: ** NodeNotFound