AES 7.3 support for Pega 8.2
According to this PDN article : https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/pega-autonomic-event-services-hotfixes AES 7.3 isn't supported with Pega 8.2
Is it the PDN article that is missing an update or is it true ?
If it's true, Is there any reason to force client using PDC while they made the choice to go OnPremise for their infrastructure ?
As 8.1 is supported, what could explain that 8.2 isn't supported anymore ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Update Page and Append and map to Step in Data transform is giving error after upgrading form Peag 7.3 to Pega 8.2
- Is Oracle 18C is supported in the PEGA PRPC 7.2, PEGA PRPC 7.4 and PEGA PRPC 8.2
- Microsoft Silverlight Support with Edge on Pega 7.3
- Queries on Pega 7.3 Infrastructure support
- Upgrade Estimator does estimates/supports Pega 7.2.1 to 7.3 upgrade?