Adjusting the Hamburger menu icon (three lines - mobile)
Change the color of the mobile three lined hamburger menu button.
This option is not available in the skin rule.
Open - "py-responsive-overrides"
This contains CSS values.
Edit - "color: #fff"
This will change the color of the three lines.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hamburger menu on Interaction Portal
- How do i reposition the hamburger menu outside of the portal header?
- Menu options are not available under Designer Studio icon in developer portal after PEGA 7 Upgrade
- On click of icon, a list of option should appear same as in Pega when we click on OPERATOR MENU but here, I need to select one of the options then user will click on GO button to perform some action
- Change Dynamic Layout Group "Menu" bg colors and icons