My application is using adhoc task creation (pyCreateAdhocTask) as below:'
A stage has two assignments: A1,A2. From both these assignments I can create adhoc assignments Ad-1,Ad-2,
Now My requirement is I want to auto close/resolve/cancel Ad-1 when A1 approves his assignment similarly when A2 approves assignment, Ad-2 should be resolved.
I tried to use pxDeleteAssignments and Perfrom flow action but we have restricted the read access in ARO. So Ad-1,Ad-2 is assigned to some other user, these activities fail when A1 or A2 is approving giving authorization error on obj-open
Wat is the approach I can take to achieve this requirement.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deleted Rule from backend but seen in fron end- Not able to delete
- Configure a Delete button to delete a row which has Attachment in a Repeat Grid
- Confirm pop up before deletion when we click on delete icon.
- Deleting a rule deletes warnings associated with it?
- Automatic Deployment- Deleted Rules in the source env aren't deleted in the target env