Additional access group
We are using 7.3.0 version and we have a requirement to show the list of operator based on access group. Let's say i have 4 Access group in my Operator id AG1, AG2, AG3 ,AG4 and my operator id is pointing to AG1. So If AG1 user will see the dropdown they should be able to see my Operator ID in dropdown and if AG2 user will see the dropdown , my Opearator ID should be present as part of Dropdown values there as well.
I tried to hardcode the values in Filter criteria of Report definition for testing purpose like
.pyAccessGroupsAdditional(2) = 'AG2'
but it is throwing Performance errors as .pyAccessGroupsAdditional is not exposed property in operator table.
I also thought to create the Declare Index rule but since pyAccessGroupsAdditional is value list property its not allowing me to create the Declare Index on it.
looking for suggestions to achieve this requirement.
Thanks in advance.
***Edited by Moderator Lochan to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can't add additional access group to operator
- Service Package Access group issue for Listener in 6.3 SP1 is taking default access group instead of Custom access group
- Additional vertical scrollbar when tab group layout is used
- Access Additional Mailbox via Listener
- No more referred Access Group but still getting issue No Such Access Group.