Adding users to WB at runtime(using activity)
Hi I have a requirement where we need to send the workbasket to a common pool of a number of selected individuals for example a team A consist of 10 members and we have selected 5 members to complete the task, hence we need to create a workpool at runtime and add the selected 5 members to it so that the WO could be seen only by the selected members.
Alternate approch to this problem is apreciated as well
Thanks Alot in advance
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Search the instance of Data-Admin-WorkBasket class , you will find your workbasket if it is being created . Make sure u commit after saving the instance in the activity.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- User Portal Search Icon/Search Box Click Call activity [using Action Set- Add an action- Run Activity] to Show WO In Review Harness-Pega7.1.8
- Converting activity to flow (or better way of visualizing activity)
- Cascading dynamic select issue- refresh section (run activity) combination is not working properly
- BIX Extract via Agent (runExtract activity) causing Error
- Can we remove the Activity guardrail Warning stating "Use of activity rules should be limited".