Adding tasks to "Development" stage of Deployment Manager pipeline
Why is there no option to add a task to the development stage of the pipeline. If we want to execute PegaUnits tests before deploying to QA or Staging, how can we do it? Or, if we want to invoke a Jenkins job in the development stage, there is no option currently.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update platform capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Verify Security Check" task @ Latest Deployment Manager
- Deployment Pipeline stages limitation
- Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
- Error in Deploying Pipeline saying "There are aged update in the archive"
- Devops pipeline executed, getting error while deploying to QA "Unable to fetch artifact from repository. Invalid artifact type passed"