Adding a Slider Control to a Section
We want to add an OOTB slider control to a section which runs from 1 to 10, with increments of 1.
- At first sight an OOTB slider control is not available.
- Begin with adding a control (ex. button) to the section;
- Open the cell properties;
- Press “Change” on top, to change the control type;
- Press “Other”, which is situated under “Custom”;
- Find “pxSlider”;
- Set starting range to: 1;
- Set ending range to: 10;
- Set interval to: 1;
- Set show captions to: Enable;
- Add the corresponding property and adjust the presentation to the requirements.
Currently running: Pega 8
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update Content Type from Question to Discussion; add Developer Knowledge Share tag***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When a section(containing button /link/radio button controls) inside the dynamic layout and mark the edit option of section as Read Only(Always) does not cascade to the controls?
- There are two sections. In one section, there is a button and on clicking the button the control should switch to the other section?
- How to move the control from left to right instead of top to bottom on tab out in case of a section referencing other sections?
- Selectively applying a section refresh from a dropdown control (7.1.2)
- Embed a summary view in a section which dont have any chart using chart control