Adding new customers to existing Control Group
We are using Pega Marketing 8.1 on PegaCloud.
We have a requirement to implement control groups (PHOG - Perpetual Hold Out Group):
- We should automatically assign a % of customers to the control group.
- We also require writing to IH the eligible offers regardless of whether the customer belongs to the control group or not (therefore we are ruling out Exclusion Lists).
We don't have any issues implementing the above requirements using Pega Marketing's OOTB Control Group functionality.
However, we have an additional requirement where:
- We need to keep adding the same % of new customers (we get new customers daily) to the existing PHOG control group, but keeping the already existing control group customers (so refreshing the segment is not an option).
So, I guess the question is: How can we add new customers (following the same % as previously defined) to the existing control group?
Day 1: We have 1,000 customers. 10% of those are selected by the PHOG segment, therefore 100 customers are in our control group.
Day 2: We have 1,050 customers (50 new customers). 10% of the new 50 customers must be added to the control group: 100 + 5 = 105
Thank you very much!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to copy the existing workbaskets from one work group to newly created work group
- Service Package Access group issue for Listener in 6.3 SP1 is taking default access group instead of Custom access group
- How to validate page group is existing?
- Cannot connect as systemarchitect@propositionmanagement. Access Group does not exist
- How to handle class group change for existing work object data and rules?