Adding CORS headers to Robotic Runtime response
When I try to execute an automation from Pega application I get the following error:
XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://hostname1:9443/api/v1/runtime/IsAvailable. Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://hostname2' is therefore not allowed access.
How can I add the required header ? Is there any other solution ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing
- How to add CORS Header to Mashups
- REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE: the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]
- Getting error when JMS MDB Listener is trying to send response to the queue mentioned in Service JMS Request message header
- Collecting JMS header elements and send them in response