Added decision data properties not showing on auto generated form in Revision Management
In our Pega Marketing environment we are using Revision Management.
From the decision data record perspective we add custom SR-properties on the form tab in the context of a revision. This is succesfull after installing a hotfix.
Now we want to see these added SR-properties back on the automatically generated form (pyeditelement) when adding an proposition in the decision data record.
However the default pyeditelement section is shown.
How do we force a new generated form?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to add SR tag***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Managing Associated Customer Data from Auto generated Data Flow
- Property not pushed from Decision Data form to Strategy in PEGA 7.1.9
- How to show data under tool generated Activicty pxResults property under User Interface
- Error loading adaptive decision management server data. Ensure an adaptive decision manager service node is available.
- Pega Marketing Portal, revision management and creating rules outside revision