add days to datetime property using business days
I would like to add days to a datetime using only business days. The function DateTime.addToDate add a number to a date but doesn't use only business days.Are there any functions that add number to a datetime using only business days?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks for all the help.
I got the issue resolved, actually when we use @differenceBetweenDateTimes(Param.StartTime,Param.EndTime,True,"");
when the calendar parameter is blank it takes the Calendar as Default, Default calendar is an instance so i have saved as the default calendar instance, earlier the time was mentioned as 08000 to 170000 that the reason it was giving as 9 hours range i have changed that to whole day as working so now gives result in 24 hours range.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- adding business days to a datetime property
- How to add a given days number to a date using only business days
- How to add Datetime Property to Hours Integer property to get DateTime result?
- How to set DateTime property from Month, Day, Year Text properties
- Assigning a string value to a datetime property reduces the date by one day.