Adaptive Model learning while migrating to a different class
We are migrating our application from 7.3.1 Pega marketing to a 8.1.4 version. Due to some architectural decisions from the client side we had to change our class structure in 8.1.4. Now my question is what is the best approach to migrate the learning of the adaptive model into the new environment.
**As the class structure has changed a simple migration of the pyADMFactory model will not work.
** uploading responses through the Adaptive Model Management landing page will be very lengthy as we have loads of proposition data.
Do we go with training the models by creating the Data Flows? If so, what is the best way to extract the historical data from the source environment?
Any suggestion/recommendation will be really helpful.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Populating adaptive model predictors in pxDecisionResults data set in Delayed Adaptive Learning
- How does Adaptive Models learn (from implementation perspective)?
- How the the learning and predicting is happened in "Adaptive model" in Pega Decisioning?
- Implement Delayed Learning in adaptive model
- Analytical container for Adaptive Model Vs Adaptive Models shown in Manage tab of Strategy designer portal