Adaptive Decision Manager Settings
I am working with adaptive models in Pega and have a few queries which are as below:
1. There will be several adaptive models getting generated as a result of a strategy run. Where do they get generated? Do they take up space in Pega DB or Cassandra?
2. When adaptive models get refreshed or when data analysis happens (as mentioned in Settings tab in adaptive model), does it have any adverse effect on any real time interaction?
3. Is ADM a system remote to Pega, leveraging cloud?
4. How does the refresh of adaptive models happen according to the settings? e.g. if the configuration is like : run data analysis after 500 and refresh after 150 interactions,
how does this get triggered when the count is reached?
5. Does ADM use Pega interaction History for creating patterns and evaluating pyPropensity?
5. The pxAdaptiveAnalytics which is a view on ADM, is it pointing to Pega DB or Cassandra?
It will be extremely helpful if I get clarified regarding these. Thanks in advance.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error loading adaptive decision management server data. Ensure an adaptive decision manager service node is available.
- Adaptive Decision Manager service is not configured or not available
- Adaptive decision manager services alerts
- Error loading adaptive decision management server data
- Adaptive Decision Manager updates by pxAdaptiveAnalytics