Adapter Objects and Match Rules Export to CSV, Excel or other table
Is there any way to export a list of interrogated objects of an adapter along with their match rules?
There is nothing provided by Pega to export what you are asking.
The adapter is stored as XML, so you can probably write something against that XML to get what you want. That structure isn't published anywhere though, so you'd need to do some exploration with it to understand how the match rules are related to a control. Certainly getting a list of the controls would be pretty easy to do for someone familiar with XML and knowledge of a programming language that can read XML.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dom table rule not matching in object explorer but matching in target and match rule windo
- Export report definition output as CSV, XML
- DomTable matches target in rule editor, does not match in object explorer
- Web adapter match rules not working in debug mode but works in interrogation
- Match rules for newly generated web adapter elements