Activity vs datapage and report defintion
I have an activity which was created in pega 6.2 and now we have upgrded to pega 7.4.
This Activity just contains obj-browse and few property set and due to compliance we are planning to replace with datapage (Thread level reload per intercation) sourced with datapage, so my question do we really get any benefits in terms of performance as we are replacing one rule with two rules and datapage will reload eveytime?
How pega engine code works so that one activity can takes more time than multiple rules?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to pass property of a repeating page grid as a parameter to Report Defintion
- Header of the Report Defintion is not displayed in Pega-7
- Default Report Defintion displys can not render section after applying the filter on any column
- Pega 7.1.6 how to have select filters when scheduling report defintion
- Calculation in Report defintion