My vendor has developed some Java activities in our Pega Environment, and I saw that there is quite an extensive used of oLog.infoForced.
I can only see the messages are output into catalina.out. Some examples:
2018-11-29 08:09:46,961 [ PegaRULES-Batch-3] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ PegaRULES:07.10] (Java1.Rule_Obj_Activity.Action) INFO - shell channel connected....
2018-11-29 08:09:46,963 [ PegaRULES-Batch-3] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ PegaRULES:07.10] (Java1.Rule_Obj_Activity.Action) INFO - Changed the directory...
How can I output these activities logs into separate files on their own? Instead of all dumping to catalina.out?
Any advises will be much appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Activity called from file listener does not show error log on PegaRules.log [7.1.9]
- How to get the count of active users logged into the system automatically without logging into SMA.
- How do I log activity calls only (not steps) in PegaRULES log
- activity to execute when a user logs in
- Active Connections List shows logged out users